Tuesday, January 25, 2011

La Cueva

Today is Tuesday, which means I have nothing to do until 5:30pm when I have my spanish cinema class. What does this mean? It means that I woke up at the crack of noon, had a "Café solo" (coffee, straight up -- it grows hair on your chest.) and got ready in a relaxed manner. This included listening to straightening my hair, doing my makeup and then getting dressed. After which, what else was there to do but put my feet up and watch The Office?



So what happened was... I think about what I'm going the next day before I go to bed. Usually, my outfit starts out really well... I'll give you an example of the typical bedtime outfit planning: Black skirt goood good, i like where this is going, tights, i mean obviously, red shoes (I don't have red shoes) yeah cool! you know what would look awesome with that! a shirt that had butterflies and an elephant! and i could wear a clock with that.
As you can see... I start to fall asleep, and I wake up THINKING I have an outfit picked out, but in reality, I've got nothing. Luckily, I got mine figured out while I was still conscious and I think it turned out really well. Check it out!



The dress has a bow in the back, so it makes the back look a little weird, but hey whatevs :) (i'm probably going to change the shoes before class though -- don't tell peter!)

As per usual, I took a good 15 minutes looking for my phone only to find that it had died at some point during the night/afternoon. I plugged it in to charge it and I had 3 messages (super). I had a message saying that by... charging my phone I received 10 points... Also, my total number of points is 352 to date. After some searching, I found that apparently vodafone does a points system that you get for being a member and doing things. The person who had the phone before I did must have done a lot with it because I had a bunch accumulated. Anyway, It looks like I can get things with these points, like a gift card. I'm going to go to the store and ask about it because I know nothing.

As for the Gemelos, I have made a fantastic discovery (that I wish I had my camera for :()
Yesterday, while going to class I saw NOT 1, but 2 Karl Pilkington gemelos. They were standing RIGHT NEXT TO EACHOTHER! It was fantastic. They could have been real life twins, and they were twins of Karl. The world might end. I'm still searching and searching for Ryan, so I'll let you know if I can find him. I won't give up!

Thats pretty much it for now! AHHHHHDIOS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment