Sunday, November 28, 2010

yeahyeahyeah


So I know what the hypothetical "you" is thinking
"Courtney... this is like your 90th blog attempt, wtf? Have some consistency..."

Yup, thats right, my life is a constant ebb and... fuck I can't even remember the rest of my though... EBB AND FLOW? Is that what I'm looking for??? ok...Lets not be eloquent in this moment:

Shit, I'm busy, sorry to my 0 followers that were really curious about what music I was listening to while making food =P

Well regardless, here's what I'm here for:
I really like talking about fashion, horses, making food and music (and the occasional rogue topic...and by occasional i mean it will most likely happen every post...read the title, shit...)

So here goes.
See picture above? Yeah I wouldn't promote that as saying I LOVE FASHION either... But, I was on my way to work when that picture occurred. I work at Macy's, where you have to wear all black (I'm convinced its because your dreams die when you work there, and its disrespectful to wear lots of color at funerals...)
Don't get me wrong, I like my job. I just know I've got bigger stuff coming my way.

As for music lately, I've gotta promote some things:
The Decemberists
My friend Joe just shoved this band down my throat because I hadn't heard them...And I liked it. A particular favorite for me is Eli, the Barrow Boy.
Why you might ask?
1) it makes me think of Eli Manning pushing a wheelbarrow...shirtless and dirty... sweat running down his exposed che-- OK SORRY
2) its a freaking haunting song.

Album = Picaresque...Download that shit.

Another thing that I suggest all of you look into music-wise is Arcade Fire's new album The Suburbs... Its just a really nice and upbeat album that gets stuck in your head like crazy.


Well ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to bed. It's been real, I'll be back tomorrow when I'm less sleepypies.

No comments:

Post a Comment